Colorado UnEdited

On the way to Crestone...

Drawing closer .....

Crestone Community Flower Planting... 
Larry C.
Linda Jo C.

*Note for those who do either do not get or do not open email...
Hello Everyone,

Here I am in Colorado in the gorgeous early June green. These photos are unedited, since I am on a MAC that I don't understand.

I know I can't exactly make this a mission for the day, but if
you can arrange it, even in dead of eary morning or late night, get a small plant, and sneak it into a tree bed or a nearby plot. Be aware, though, that it then becomes your very own and may need watering--unless, of course, you can purchase a very hardy New York Street Plant.


Love and best wishes for a blossom-filled day,
Linda Jo

Comments

Anonymous said…
Ha Linda Jo
I see you and Larry are doing some planting - surreptitiously I hope - in keeping with your Central Park "tuliping".
Pat
Anonymous said…
Didn't follow the assignment exactly, but I did fiddle with indoor plants a bit today in honor of your challenge.

blessings,
M
Anonymous said…
phone directory for lookup a telephone number sign up phone number for spam check
mobile service provider free telephone number search find people online free
usa people serach

my webpage - reverse telephone number

Popular posts from this blog

Remembering Lara Lee Calloway 1973 -- 2015

Was it Balboa? LaJolla in the 50's