Tracking the Urban Volunteer

Amazing!!!  For many, many years, the Authorities have been searching in vain for this unidentified Urban Volunteer.  She is wanted in several cities across the Northeast for unauthorized vigilante feeding of native Flora and an occasional Fauna. 

Notice the furtive posture and the heavy dark glasses-- both known markers of an Urban Vigilante Volunteer.    Although --call her Madam UVV-- has attempted at the last moment to hide behind a branchlet, it isn't a really successful choice.

I hesitate to publish this photo, But it is clearly in our best interests to allow these Urban Vigilante Volunteers to retain their freedom.  After all, somebody has to see that the appropriate things are getting done. 

Therefore, be on the lookout.  If you chance upon Madam UVV or another Vigilante Volunteer, please provide them a quiet, unobtrusive warning.

DSC_0710
Urban Vigilante Volunteer --incognito

Comments

Anonymous said…
Does the squirrel get volunteer credit for planting nuts? Or do mooched nuts count?
Anonymous said…
Hmm it appears like your website ate my first comment
(it was extremely long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what
I had written and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your
blog. I too am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm
still new to everything. Do you have any recommendations for novice
blog writers? I'd genuinely appreciate it.

Feel free to surf to my website :: Mt Democrat

Popular posts from this blog

Remembering Lara Lee Calloway 1973 -- 2015

Was it Balboa? LaJolla in the 50's