Of Course I Remember September!

Of course I remember September!
Red cliffs of rosy, happy sandstone,
trees glowing,
no fear for winter,
not those days with all our layers.

I settled down though, under greyer skies, .
foggy skies with rubber boots on,
wading through the white caps,
sailing over dark green waters.
What if I hadn’t jumped at the chance?
Lept into the backseat of that four door traveling fall?

There’s only words left now,
just a bunch of letters strewn along,
making up lines as they go.
     A bread crumb life,
longing after the sandstone hills,
Oh, how I need another century!

20091024-IMG_0063-2.jpg
A Wet Day in Late September
Mission for today:
What if we have another Century afterall?
1. Think about what you might do tomorrow then,
2. Why not?
3. I mean, it's only one day, right?
It's always a good idea to take a note.

“Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I’m possible’!”
— Audrey Hepburn

posted by http://this-stupid-thing.tumblr.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remembering Lara Lee Calloway 1973 -- 2015

Was it Balboa? LaJolla in the 50's