I can’t remember when
I was part of a cluster of beauty you see
But I didn’t see it then
I think I had a sweet bouquet
But I can’t remember when
My beauty faded, like it does
I regret it now and then
I lost my petals and fell to the ground
I’m not sure what happened then
Somehow this summer I came back again
But I can’t remember when!
|Snowball bush in the Secret Garden -- 2013|
Mission for the day:
1. Select a time when you should be doing something else
2. Breath deeply. In......Out. Iiiiiiinnnnn..... Out...
3. Picture a clock in your mind.
(how many of you pictured an alarm clock with a bell on top?)
4. Now think: Tick! jump! Tock! jump! Tick! jump! Tock!!
5. Finally, recall the quiet, sweeping second hands of old...... tiiccckkkktocccckkktiiccckkkktocccckkk
May you be blessed sweeping petals and slowly changing things, ( was a bloom with esprit and élan,)