A Bran-New Year!

I feel opened up and unwrapped today;
did that every happen to you?
When that heady concoction of Life just begun
comes into your heart and begins to outrun
the Sadness and Madness,
the Sorrowful Brew,
that had captured my mind for an eon or two,
before I recovered and finally knew,
If I spent just a few of these moments with you,
I could vanquish each dissonant thing that I'd done,
when I hadn’t a clue what I wanted to do
with the what and the why and the who.
Let’s close up 2012 with a joyful adieu.
lt’s a gorgeous New Year,
and it’s waiting for You!

20121227-new year poemDSC_2427.jpg
South Park, Southern Colorado in December

Comments

David Sachs said…
Great thought and wonderful photo! Happy New Year to you.
David Sachs said…
Good thoughts for the new year and very peaceful photo. Happy New Year to you.
Ellen said…
Thanks, Linda, for a perfect photo and
a good New Year's start.
Gratitude in every line.
Anonymous said…
Happy New Year!!!
Wonderful, creative start.
God bless us every one!
m

Popular posts from this blog

Remembering Lara Lee Calloway 1973 -- 2015

Was it Balboa? LaJolla in the 50's