On Discovering a Very Interesting Something Hidden Away in the Trees

I became uninvolved in advance today,
As odd as that may seem.
It seemed like the best I could do, you see
To retain my self-esteem
I’ve decided it wouldn’t work out, work out
There is no point in checking it out, it out
I shall murder those feelings I cannot endure,
I’ll trample the seedlings before they mature!
There are plenty of fish in the sea so they say
Uninvolved, unwary, unwed and un-gay.
So why do I feel such remorse and regret
When nothing has happened as yet, as yet?

20120510-DSC_1099.jpg
Just Off the East Reservoir Path, Central Park

Comments

Larry said…
Bill Ellzey (nat geo fotog) would say the interesting thing about this foto is the blue sky. . .

Popular posts from this blog

Remembering Lara Lee Calloway 1973 -- 2015

Was it Balboa? LaJolla in the 50's