Poetic Responses

Yesterday I emailed some loyal fans the following ditty:

Ho Ho!  Ho Ho!
It’s off to bed I go!!
Worked late tonight,
It's quite  all right,
I thought you’d like to know.  -- L

And I got some wonderful responses!  Only first initials are given, since I didn't get permission, but if I am notified, I shall amend this post accordingly

Hi ho, hi ho
I'm very glad to know
I pray your sleep
is rich, and deep
tomorrow fresh to go!    -- M
 
Hi, Hi, Ho, Ho,
Greetings to Linda Jo,
We'll all be best
If you get some rest.
Then, on with the show!  -- V
--and--
words are pictures too:) Good morning!  --  R


April plantings in Central Parki 059
Central Park Reservoir, April 2011

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remembering Lara Lee Calloway 1973 -- 2015

Was it Balboa? LaJolla in the 50's