Cezanne? Gauguin? I Can Choose; Yes I Can!

I was searching for a Gauguin
when I came across a Cezanne!

I'm completely perplexed
about what to blog next,
Can I decide which? Yes I can!
(It's Cezanne)

cezanne in baltimore-DSC_0856.jpg
Paul Cézanne (French 1839-1906).
Mont Sainte-Victoire Seen from the Bibémus Quarry. c.1897. Oil on canvas. 25 1/8 x 31 1/2 inches. The Baltimore Museum of Art: The
Cone Collection, formed by Dr. Claribel Cone and Miss Etta Cone of Baltimore, Maryland, BMA 1950.196





Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh I just really enjoy all these colors together.
They would be really hard to see in print separation, but the internet seems to have captured them.
m
Anonymous said…
Yes...16 million colors available!

Popular posts from this blog

Remembering Lara Lee Calloway 1973 -- 2015

Was it Balboa? LaJolla in the 50's