Dark, Cold Object Found in Entrance Way

It was late that dreary afternoon when I finally got home. I walked into my  sheltered entrance and something caught my eye!  It was a dark, bluish, ballish sort of thing. As I crept closer to see what it possibly could be, it began to move!  I jumped back, and when it had settled down, it revealed a beak and what looked like tail feathers!  But what was it doing in my entrance way?  There are many warmer doorways--just ask a homeless person. 

Then it dawned on me; the answer was clear.  My entrance way was color coordinated.

20120119-Pidgeon in my doorway IMG_3692
Pigeon Disturbed in a Doorway

Comments

outlaw said…
what happened to him! Was he wounded?

Popular posts from this blog

Remembering Lara Lee Calloway 1973 -- 2015

Was it Balboa? LaJolla in the 50's