Innocent Anti-Troublemaker

I’m an innocent one, I contribute a lot!
I don't cause any harm, I do not, I do not!
It’s true I am sometimes found in a spot
Where a person should never be caught.

Caught? I said caught? That can’t be the right word
I am never in places where wrong has occurred.
I mind my own business as nice as can be,
Why decorum and manners suit me to a “T”.

Oh, it might look like I plant an occasional seed
When I'm simply removing a troublesome weed!
You might think that I’m digging a hole near a tree
But I’m not! That person is simply not me.

I’m a trained volunteer, and I maintain the peace,
I may sample some soil or examine a spe-
cies of  leaves, or a tree, or a volleyball game
But I'm never, no never,  to blame!

planting glaiolas 017

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wonderful!

Popular posts from this blog

Remembering Lara Lee Calloway 1973 -- 2015

Was it Balboa? LaJolla in the 50's