Ticket Stubs and Scrapbook Fodder

I've hijacked a few rides in my day along the highways and truck stops, through the fields of winter wheat and sugar beets.

I've hooked into the next idea to soothe a restless mind, slogging through the netherworld of iso-pragmeroticism.

A new galaxy is just the trick I thought, and hitched my wagon to a star. Oh, what fresh galactic air! There is no substitute, but the time did come, as it so often does.

I had a hard time by the tail then, for a year or so, but when the climate changed, 

I climbed aboard a magic carpet heading East. Oh, what exhilarating, spicy clangy saffron nights among the weavy symbolism.

And still I cannot resist a fetching invitation to a far off land, for look what I have found among the ticket stubs and scrapbook fodder.

India:  Ramana Athreya Confirms a New  Bird Species  
13bird_450
Liocichla Bugunorum 2006 (Reuters)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remembering Lara Lee Calloway 1973 -- 2015

Was it Balboa? LaJolla in the 50's