Terrifying Blogspot Twilight Zone

I barely escaped with my life! It was an innocent evening of surfing, when lo!  My domain was hijacked by GoDaddy.com, and there I was  in the horrific clutches of the help forums!   Trapped, was I, within Vague Shapes and eerie Inscrutable Abbreviations.  The landscape, haunted by bad jumpy music site after site, was interrupted only by promising threats like "your call will be answered in the order it was received..."  


Fearing the worst and dodging the deadly searching tracker-phaser, I ran towards the nearest spiral of barbed wire.  Clawing, I threaded my way back through the enemy URLs to my happy home here at DiscoveringMeaningInLife.   


More amazing still, I have returned with the only known  photograph of the terrain and the pulsing, punishing Tracker-Phaser bolt!  Do not be deceived by the pale colors and apparent serenety.  It's a trick!

Copy of sept 8 008
 Blogger Help Forum Hell (Only photograph in known world)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remembering Lara Lee Calloway 1973 -- 2015

Was it Balboa? LaJolla in the 50's