Strolling Through the Fall Files

Sometimes I tire of an entire season of say, summer.  And I go looking back through my files.  I happened on this elegant and beautiful lady strolling in the park one day and just had to take a picture. I was captured by the graceful presence and neglected to take a  c a r e f u l  look.

jane withi penoirfix
Why is this person standing in the middle of a vacant lot, for example?  What is the nature of the slightly startled look?  Is that a plastic bag in the lower left?  I zoom in for a better look. 
jane withi penoirfixzoom in

She's wearing a single glove!  And what's that she holds?   A pocket mirror?  Zoom.  Zoom.  

jane withi penoir closer still

Oh no. There is no mistaking it. Pixilated or not, this is a classic case of an unconcealed gardening plantoir.
Shhhhhh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remembering Lara Lee Calloway 1973 -- 2015

Was it Balboa? LaJolla in the 50's