Thirsty Ounce

I consider myself a person of some decor and perhaps occasional moderation, but not my Sparrow!  The name is Ounce, after the weight.  I know I'm avoiding gender here, but I personally don't know it, and you know I never ask.

 "I'm Thirsty," said Ounce.  "Can't we stop for a sip of water?  Can we?  Please?"

Well, it is not possible to say "no" to  a thirsty Ounce!

We located a nearby puddle collected in a dish.   Ounce took a tiny sip, and simply could not resist! Ounce tumbled in, scattering droplets every single place. 

Tweeting and Dripping, Ounce finally skipped out to the rim and is now trying to look remorseful, while regaining some sort of soggy composure. 

sparrow one fix

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remembering Lara Lee Calloway 1973 -- 2015

Was it Balboa? LaJolla in the 50's